Vaseline, a petroleum jelly, is a skin moisturizer widely used by humans. Safe for us, but what about our furry friends?
Vaseline can be harmful to dogs if ingested. It might cause an upset stomach, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Lipoid Pneumonia - Fungal Growth - Laxative Effects
- Vomiting - Diarrhea - Dehydration - Choking hazards
- Skin issues - Respiratory problems - Digestive disorders
- Not recommended for ingestion - Limited application for specific skin areas
- Keep Vaseline away from dogs - Visit a vet if ingestion occurs
In conclusion, it's best to avoid giving Vaseline to dogs due to potential health risks and the absence of nutritional benefits. Consulting a vet is recommended if ingestion occurs.